Translate

Friday 1 February 2019

Contoh Soal Conditional Sentence Type 3 dan Jawabannya


Contoh Soal Conditional Sentence Type 3 dan Jawabannya



Contoh Soal Conditional Sentence Type 3 dan Jawabannya




A. Supply the correct form of the verb in order to make past unreal condition ( C.S Type 3 ) !
1. If He ............................. (go) to the concert last night, he .............................(see) Akmal.
2. If the weather ............................. (be) fine yesterday, we ............................. (go) for a swim.
3. If Laila ............................. (receive) your message, he ............................. (come) at once.
4. If the rain ............................. (stop), the party ............................. (be) nicer.
5. She ............................. (be not) angry if you ............................. (tell) her  the truth.



B. Translate Into English !

C. Determine the fact !

1. Saya tidak akan telah mengetahui kelemahan ku jika saya belum merasa bersalah.
2. Jika dia (lk) belum berada disini, dia tidak akan telah berada disamping mu.
3. Jika kamu telah menyadari kesalahanmu, saya akan menghormati mu.
4. Saya akan mendapat gaji jika saya telah bekerja.
5. Saya akan menuduh mu bersalah jika kamu sudah membuatku malu.
6. Mereka tidak akan bertindak jika kamu belum diam.
7. Jika saya sudah menyadarinya, saya akan melakukan kebaikan.
8. Jika saya sudah mencapai tujuan saya, saya akan merasa  sangat senang.
9. Mereka akan membolehkan ku pergi jika mereka sudah bebas.
10. Kami akan memberimu nilai jika kami sudah mengoreksinya.






       JAWABAN (ANSWER)

A.
1.had gone, would have seen.
2. had been, would have gone
3. had received, would have come
4. had stopped, would have been
5. wouldn’t have been, had told

B.
1. I wouldn’t have known my weakness if I hadn’t  felt guilty.
2. If he hadn’t been here, he wouldn’t have been beside you.
3. If you had realized your mistake, I would have respected you.
4. I would have gotten salary If I had worked.
5. I would have suspected you guilty if you had made  me shy.
6. They wouldn’t have taken steps if you hadn’t been silent.
7. If I had realized it, I would have done goodness.
8. If I had reached my destination, I would have felt very happy.
9. They would have allowed you go if they had been free.
10. We would have given you score if we had corrected it.

C.
1. I knew my mistake because I felt guilty.
2. He was here, so he was  beside you.
3. You didn’t realize your mistake, so I didn’t respect you.
4. I didn’t get salary because I didn’t work.
5. I didn’t suspect you guilty because you didn’t make me shy.
6. They took steps because you were silent.
7. I didn’t realize it, so I didn’t do goodness.
8. I didn’t  reach my destination, so I didn’t  feel  very happy.
9. They didn’t allow you go because they weren’t free.
10. We didn’t give you score  because we didn’t correct it.



    Semoga bermanfaat : )

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ikuti Youtube Teras Bahasa Inggris

About Me

My photo
Selamat belajar ya teman-teman! Semoga di blog ini bisa membantu teman-teman semua dalam mempelajari bahasa inggris. Keep studying!!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews