Translate

Thursday 21 February 2019

Contoh Soal Direct dan Indirect Speech dan Jawabannya


Contoh Soal Direct dan Indirect Speech dan Jawabannya



Contoh Soal Direct dan Indirect Speech dan Jawabannya


A. Change into Indirect Statement !

1. My father says to me, “ You are conducting an orchestra today ”.
2. My daughter says to me, “ You paint the wall beautifully ”.
3. He says to him, “ The boss will review your work after she returns from vacation next week”.
4. He said to me, “ I was in a concert yesterday ”.
5. My manager said to me, “ I’ll give you a call on my cell phone as soon as my plane lands ”.
6. She said to him, “ I don’t especially like my job ”.
7. He said to me, “ I am going to stay with his company until I find something better ”.
8. She said to me, “ I will the textbook before I take the final exam next month ”.
9. He said to him, “ Maybe it won’t rain tomorrow ”.
10. My brother said to her, “ I live in apartement in fourth Avenue ”.
11. He said to me, “ It took me alot of time to finish my homework ”.
12. Diana said to me, “ Rio and my friend saw an accident ”.
13. They said  to us, “ We hope that the sun shines tomorrow ”.
14.  My father said to my mother, “ I had a lot of assigment ”.
15. My uncle said to them, “ One of those books is mine ”.
16. I said to Rika, “ Many of my books are in Spanish ”.
17. I said to you, “ I haven’t seen him for ages ”.
18. I said to my friend, “ I am going to paint my room ”.
19. I said to him, “ You can use my car tomorrow ”.
20. You said to me, “ I didn’t have time to meet you ”.


B. Change to Indirect Interrogative !

1. He asks me, “ Does she work for an Internet Company ? “.
2. I ask him, “ Should they drink a glass of water ? “
3. She asked me, “ Does he have to get a license plate for her car ? “
4. My mother asked me, “ Didn’t you forget to finish your homework ? “
5. The teacher asked him, “ Do you understand how this computer works ? “


C. Change into Indirect Question Word !

1. The students asks the teacher, “ Who is standing next to the desk ? “
2. The professor asked me, “ How long did I take you drive to New York ? “
3. They asked us, “ How long have you lived there ? “
4. The cashier asked him, “  How old were you when you started to drink coffee ? “
5. A woman asked a child, “ What did you see ? “











                JAWABAN (ANSWER)

   A.
1. My father says to me that I am conducting an orchestra today.
2. My daughter says to me that I pain the wall beautifully.
3. He says to him that the boss will review his work after she returns from vacation next week.
4. He said to me that he had been in a concert the day before.
5. My manager said to me that he would give me a call on his cell phone as soon as his plane landed.
6. She said to him that she did not especially like her job.
7. He said to me that he was going to stay with that company until I found something better.
8. She said to me that She would read the textbook before She took the final exam the following month.
9.He said to him that Maybe it wouldn’t rain the following day.
10. My brother said to her that helived in apartment in fourth Avenue.
11. He said to me that It had taken him a lot of time to finish his homework.
12. Diana said to me that Rio and her friend had seen an accident.
13. They said to us that they hoped that the sun shined the following day.
14. My father said to my mother that he had had a lot of assignment.
15. My uncle said to them that one of those books was his.
16. I said to Rika that many of my books were in Spanish.
17. I said to you that I hadn’t seen him for ages.
18. I said to my friend that I was going to paint my room.
19. I said to him that he could use my car tomorrow.
20. You said to me that you hadn’t had time to meet me.

B.

1. He asks me if she works for an Internet Company.
2. I ask him if they should drink a glass of water.
3. She asked me if he had to get a license plate for her car.
4. My mother asked  me if I had not forgotten to finish my homework.
5. The teacher asked him if he understood how that computer worked.

C.
1. The student asks the teacher who is standing next to the desk.
2. The professor asked me ho long it had taken me to drive to New York.
3. They asked us how long we had lived there.
4. The cashier asked him hol old he had been when he had started to drink.
5. A woman asked a child what he had seen.




             Semoga bermanfaat : )


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ikuti Youtube Teras Bahasa Inggris

About Me

My photo
Selamat belajar ya teman-teman! Semoga di blog ini bisa membantu teman-teman semua dalam mempelajari bahasa inggris. Keep studying!!

Total Pageviews