Translate

Tuesday 22 January 2019

Contoh Soal PRONOUN dan Jawabannya


Contoh Soal PRONOUN dan Jawabannya


Contoh Soal PRONOUN dan Jawabannya

    A. Choose the best answer by crossing a, b, c or d !
1. A table in the restaurant has been reserved for you and …
a. me               b. I                   c. mine
2. ... just left ten minutes ago.
a. He               b. His              c. Him
3. My brother told me not to touch … when he wasn’t at home.
a. he                b. his               c. him
4. Reny and  … are going to visit a new born baby this weekend.
a. me               b. mine                       c. I
5 … is the cheapest watch ever sold at the store.
a. Your                        b. Yours          c. You
6.This pink laptop case is …
a. she              b. hers                        c. her
7. You shouldn’t be angry with … since you’re the one who was curious.
a. them                       b. they                        d.their
8. The interviewer asked … why I am interested in the position.
a. me               b. mine                       c. I
9. I’m interested to buy your bike. Could you please show … to me?
a. its                b. it
10. They have their own wood gas camp stove. Why are they using … ?
a. us                b. ours                        c. we
11. The manager gave … no choice.
a. him             b. he                c. his
12. I think we need to allow … to grow stronger.
a. ourselves    b. ourself




            JAWABAN (ANSWER)

1. A
2. A
3. B
4. C
5. B
6. B
7. A
8. A
9. B
10. B
11. A
12. A





A. Choose the best answer by crossing a, b, c or d !

1. Yesterday, Betty and_____spent the day at the Museum of Art.
                        a. me               b. us                c. I
2. Stacy said that_____and her sister were going to the movie.
                        a. I                   b. them           c. she
3. That book is mine, so please give it to_____.
                        a. they                        b. you             c. me
4. This is a toy, so I will put_____on the toy shelf.
                        a. them           b. it                 c. we
5. Mrs. Farnsworth chose_____to lead the class in today’s lesson.
                        a. us                b. I                   c. she
6. The man was upset that_____did not have the tool he needed.
                        a. us                b. her              c. he
7. Mark has a test tomorrow so tonight_____will study.
                        a. I                   b. she              c. He
8. I can’t understand ___ when they speak Spain. They seem weird. They should study more.                   a. his               b. her              c. myself                     d. them
9. Nana felt worried about the children, so she asked ___ husband not to go abroad for the job.
                        a. his               b. her              c. their                      d. him
10. What’s wrong with___? You look pale. Are you sick?
                        a. her              b. his               c. you                      d. us
11. My brother is invited to their wedding party.___ are our friends.
                        a. Their           b. they              c.  I                    d. We
12. I can’t read the map. Would___ help me, please?
                        a.  you             b. he                c. my                           d. your
13. I forgot to prepare for teaching this morning. Last night___ was sick.
                        a. I                   b.  she             c. he                            d. you






            JAWABAN (ANSWER)


1. C
2. C
3. C
4. B
5. A
6. C
7. C
8. D
9. B
10. C
11. B
12. A
13. A



B.

1. I will lend  _______ (kamu) ______ book (buku ku).

2. Should  _____ (saya) agree with  ________ suggestion (usulan mereka) ?

3. _______  (Kita) must believe in  __________ (diri kita sendiri).

4. The cat is so cute. ______ tail (ekornya) is long.

5. _______ house (rumah mu) is _________ (milik mereka).

6. Sella speaks fast. _______ (kita) can not understand ______ (dia).

7. Do ______ (mereka) recognize ________ (saya) ?

8. ________ (milikku) is borrowed by _______ (dia, laki-laki). _______ (saya) will take _______ (itu) tomorrow.

9. Lukas bought many papayas, but ________ (dia)  didn’t eat _________ (itu).

10. Did _________ (dia, perempuan)  meet __________ (dia, laki – laki) two days ago ?




            JAWABAN (ANSWER)

B.

1. you,  my book
2. I,  their suggestion
3. We,  ourselves
4. Its
5. your house,  theirs
6. we,  her
7. they,  me
8. Mine,  him,   I,  it
9. he,  them
10. she,  him





      Semoga bermanfaat : )



Share:

1 comment:

Ikuti Youtube Teras Bahasa Inggris

About Me

My photo
Selamat belajar ya teman-teman! Semoga di blog ini bisa membantu teman-teman semua dalam mempelajari bahasa inggris. Keep studying!!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews